Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Great Napa Eats

Well, Im sure glad Mom and Dad had a great food weekend. All weekend long I got dragged from one restaurant to another. I was held by Mom and Dad almost the entire time except when were at Ubuntu and I got to roam about a bit in the booth. Other than that, the only sound I heard was Mom and Dad's. They said mmmm with every bite. Its too bad I couldnt eat any of it. Maybe next time.

Heirloom Tomato Salad and Cheddar Biscuts at Farmstead

Baked Oysters and Stuffed Peppers at Cindy's Back Street Kitchen

Mom and I at Cindy's Back Street Ktichen

Burgers at Taylors!

Dad and I at Taylor's

Mom and I in front of a yummy looking bakery. I was shocked they didnt go in.

Salad at Ubuntu.

3 bean chili at Ubuntu

No comments:

Post a Comment