Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

Winner Winner Turkey Dinner

Im thankful for my first 10 months. Its been a wonderful time full of magical moments with my friends and family. Im thankful for having such a tight relationship with my grandparents whom Im fortunate enough to see every week. I'm thankful that they are not only frequent visitors, but primary caregivers during the weekdays. Im thankful for all the love and support from my Aunts and Uncles. Im thankful for having my first cousin earlier this year, and am looking forward to more. Im thankful for having canine cousins whom Im still getting to know but I love being around them.
Most of all, Im just thankful for being here and hope that I can only provide more amazing memories for those that love me the most.

Can I get more stuffing?


What a view!

With Grandma and Grandpa for Thanksgiving dinner at their house in Oakland

The tongue comes out. Must mean my top two teeth are beginning to come out.

Who can resist this smile? No one.

I look like a little man

Touchdown Aaron Rodgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment