Monday, April 30, 2012

I love buses

Anybody that has been on a walk with me knows I LOVE the bus. There is something about them. When ever they come by, I have to stop and stare. But not this weekend. This weekend, we woke up early and took the bus to J town.
Bus Bus

Like my new jeans? Makes my butt look good.

Damn I look good
 
Push the button to find out when the next bus is coming

My first transfer!
We are moving , we are moving!

Is there any thin in this little window? Let me check.
4 o clock shadow

Check out the cherry blossoms
Hai Ya!


Smile please


 I love ramps. Gives me a little extra velocity when Im running down them. See the above video

Chillin in Union Square listening to a guy play bag pipes.
On the look out for more busses

Dad always wants to take pics with me. How many of these do we need? Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment