Sunday, January 27, 2013

Im a big boy now

What a great weekend! It was jam packed full of fun. We started the weekend on Friday by going to see my favorite teacher at Speech Therapy. I love visiting with my teacher, Alison. Thats when the gifts starting to pour in. Later that day, Mom and Dad took me to the zoo! While I loved most of the animals, my favorite were ducks, peacocks and tigers.

On Saturday I was fortunate enough to celebrate my 2nd birthday with my family . Of course that means lots of sweet things like cake, and tons of gifts. Mom and Dad booked us a private room at the Ritz for lunch. The private room allowed me the space to run around for 3 hours vs sitting in a high chair the whole time.

While I had an amazing time at my party, what I didnt know was that the weekend was about to get better when I got home. Waiting for me was an envelope from my first choice in preschools. It was a small envelope, but fortunately it was a letter of acceptance. Come this fall, I will be attending Little Gators. Im so excited!!!

One happy family on a special day



Did you know ice cream has a calming effect?





My favorite part. Unwrapping presents!

These guys wish they had some of my gifts

I loved all my gifts. Can you tell?

Hurry up Mom, get it out of the box!
Patiently waiting for cake

 I ant wait any longer !!!! Im going in!




Thanks everyone for all your love, support, and of course gifts! This was a special day for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment