Friday, May 17, 2013

Having Fun in Osaka - Day 2

On the second day of our trip, we went to Osaka by using the Shinkansen (Bullet Train).  I am now obsessed with this train.  It was so fast and smooth.  I really had the best time.  We stayed in a very nice hotel, The St. Regis Osaka.  At night, we were able to just walk around and enjoy seeing all the bright lights in an area called Dotonbori.

Dotonbori in Osaka.  So many yummy places to eat
Famous Glico sign in Osaka

Entrance to the Japanese Gardens at the St. Regis Osaka
Beautiful Japanese Gardens at the St. Regis
View from our hotel room in Osaka

Our hotel room at the St. Regis Osaka
We loved our bathroom - enclosed shower and bathtub!



Mom in front of the Shinkansen (Bullet Train)


I have a better view if I sit on the arm rest!


I see you

Dada, look into my eyes!







No comments:

Post a Comment