![]() |
| I found the most wonderful place on Earth. FAO Schwartz. I wanted to open everything! |
![]() |
| Mom and Dad went to a wedding. Here is the Bride and Groom on the dancefloor. |
![]() |
| Mom and Dad's fav restaurant in NYC! Yakitori Totto |
![]() |
| And they had Totto Ramen! |
![]() |
| We went to dinner with half of the dynamic duo at the Time Warner Center |
![]() |
| We met with the Lok clan. All the other kids were wondering why I stood so far away from everyone in this photo |
![]() |
| Gangs all here now |
![]() |
| We had time to kill since all flights to SFO were delayed (Asiana Airliner crashed at SFO), so we took the train around the airport 2 times! |
![]() |
| Can you tell I loved the train and seeing all the planes, cars, and cranes! |
![]() |
| The Admirals Club had a nice play room. Loved it! |
![]() |
| I made platinum on AA!! |











No comments:
Post a Comment