Monday, March 7, 2011

Out for a stroll

The stroller has officially been christened. Mommy and Daddy took me for walk down to Union Street today. Our mission was to head to the AT&T Wireless store to pick up a microcell. Our cell service at home stinks. We get one bar at home. We took the coupon we got in the mail and asked the AT&T folks to get us our free microcell. It was the best transaction we've had with AT&T from a customer service perspective. The rep was awesome and we left a very happy customer. We were hoping to swing by Pacific Puffs on the way home to pick up some cream puffs, but it just wasnt meant to be. Its closed on Mondays.

Further down Filmore Street, we found some disappointing news. Kasa has shut down. Now we'll have to venture out to Noe Valley to get our fix in for Indian Burritos :)



I cant believe Grandma and Grandpa Huen have been here for more than a week already. Friday, Daddy has to drive them to the airport so they can go back to New York. I suspect its not going to be the last I see of them. I bet they'll miss me and come back in a month.

Check out my new hair cut. Actually, I didnt get it cut, it just looks like this now. I dont think I need to worry about baldness. 6 weeks in and I got a TON of hair!

By the way, after Daddy installed the microcell, we now get 4 bars of service at home. Woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment