Friday, March 18, 2011

Photos are here!

Our pics from the photographer arrived this morning and Im thrilled to post a pic on the blog. I'll post a few here and there so you guys can check them out. Here's pick #1. 


I went to the doctor's today. Im weighing in at 10 pounds and change now. Daddy and Mommy were taking bets on weight. Mommy won with her guess of 10 pounds nine ounces. Daddy called 11 pounds, 8 ounces. I also got some vaccinations today. It wasn't a pretty sight. There was a lot of crying involved. All is good now though. All the docs and nurses wanted to pinch my ever growing cheeks. I think that hurt more than the shots!


I heard there was a tornado warning in San Mateo today. Im sure glad Daddy worked from home so he didnt get stuck in traffic in that poor weather down highway 101. 



No comments:

Post a Comment