Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bazaar Time

Another beautiful weekend in the Bay Area. Yesterday, we vegged at home watching movie after movie. Mom, Dad, and I were just enjoying some quality time togther alone. 

Today was a much more social day. We started the day with breakfast at The Grove on Chestnut Street. There's nothing like strating the day off with Huevo Rancheros. The rest of the morning was spent getting ready for the annual bazaar at the Southern Alameda County Buddhist Chruch. It was great seeing all of Grandma's and Mom's friends at the Bazaar. I hope I left a great first impression on them!

Im happiest right after I eat or sleep

Me and Uncle Mike. When are we going to a Giants game?

Here's me wearing some more traditional Japanese clothese with my  new fireman's hat.
Im hungry

Me and Grandma before feeding time

No comments:

Post a Comment