Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Saturday In San Francisco

We spent most of our Saturday cruising through different parts of San Francisco: Financial district, Ferry Building, and Hayes Valley.

Check out my preppie look today. I sure look like Grandpa Kimotsuki!

This morning we met up with some out of town visitors at the Farmer's Market. It was great seeing Auntie Lauren, Uncle JP, and the kids. I hope they come to visit again soon. Afterwards we headed to Hayes Valley so that Grandma could get her hair done by Auntie Heather. Mom, Dad, and I explored the area while we waited for Grandma.

This family is big on ice cream. Today, we found a little spot in Hayes Valley that makes your ice cream after you order it. If you haven't already hit Smitten, you gotta go.

The store was once a large shipping container. You might be able to
see one of the workers making our ice cream in the background.

Voila. Vanilla Ice Cream with Cocoa pralines.

Cool statue in Hayes Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment