Mom, Dad, and I woke up to a beautiful morning overlooking a view of the bay from the Oakland Hills. Late in the morning, we drove down to Fremont to put a cap on the Christmas weekend....Kimotsuki style.
 |
| I have a new friend |
 |
| and he likes to hug! |
 |
| One, two, three....hey, where's Sasha? |
 |
| Christmas at the Kimotsuki's is never complete without a feast. This year was no exception. |
 |
| Family Time |
 |
| Each person got their favorite dish |
 |
| Dad's fav. Kama |
 |
| My new high chair |
 |
| 11 Month Old Cake |
 |
| Ohhh...look at that cake |
 |
| I need help blowing these candles out |
 |
| Stockings for each of the kids |
 |
| Lets get into some holiday spirit. My favorite way is with getting lots of presents. |
 |
| I just need a little help opening my presents |
 |
| Um...I have my own roller coaster!!! Thanks Uncle Michael and Auntie Sachiko |
No comments:
Post a Comment