Its been kind of a crazy week. The Huen household is sort of like an infirmary at the moment with everyone being sick. As a result, I've had little energy to blog. I'm finally feeling better so Im back blogging again!
Last weekend was much more eventful than this one. We went out to the East Bay to visit the Wen's. It was Mason's first birthday. Watch out big guy, Im right behind you. I'll be one next month! It was fun to see so many kids last weekend. I hope there are many more like it in the future!
 |
| Wassup bud! |
 |
| Hey, Mason has one toy in each hand. I only have this one plushed animal. Well I guess its his birthday so I'll be good. |
 |
| Look at that smile! |
 |
| Two moms and two little men |
No comments:
Post a Comment