Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Better Late Than Never


OK, OK, I know this entry was way over due. Its been a hectic week. For my birthday Mom and Dad arranged for a great brunch at Waterbar in San Francisco. It was a beautiful day and the restaurant offered a great view of the Bay and the Bay Bridge. It was awesome to celebrate with the most important people in my lives. Thank you all for making this a special year!

Birthday cake and Sesame Street. How did they know Elmo is my favorite!

Do I look older?

I think I look older, but so does my cuz!!


Grandma keeping a watchful eye on her grand kids

Look at all these grand parents using their cameras on their iPhones. Times have changed :)

Cool hat! Party on!

When's cake time????

Dont worry Soph, I'll share some cake with you. You just hang out with Obaachan and Ojiichan for a while.

Huen Girlz

Some one got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Uh oh.

Adorable

Thanks for the coolest jacket Uncle Mike and Auntie Sachiko!

Gramps teaching me to use the ipad.

Two proud dads with the birthday boy

Two proud grandpas with the birthday boy

Family Shot!

OKguys, time to sing happy birthday!

More folks singing happy birthday
Proud grandma with the birthday boy



No comments:

Post a Comment