Monday, February 13, 2012

Vegas Baby!

A few weeks ago, we headed up to Vegas for a little family trip with Grandma and Grandpa Kimotsuki. We had a blast. It was our first flight on Virgin America and we loved it. A little breakfast burrito from Andele to start off the trip was a nice treat. We all watched the movie the Change Up on the way and we all got a kick out of struggling parents trying to learn how to take care of an infant. We stayed at the Mandarin Oriental. Great hotel. They gave me 3 stuffed animals when I got there. The service was impeccable. We will probably stay there again for future visits to Vegas.

I got my own seat on Virgin America

I get to watch whatever I want. Dad made sure
I didnt accidentally order anything I wasnt supposed to.
Chinese New Year is big in Vegas

Gong Hei Fat Choy

Sun Nin Fai Look
 
Dad and I at the Aria

Hey lets go over there! There are some cute girls!

Look another baby! Whats he looking at?

I like all the colors at the Bellagio

Shiny horses?

Hey Dick Butkus. Watch out, Im coming for your records.


No comments:

Post a Comment