Finally, I have some time to post some pics from Ojiichan's Birthday. This is now my 2nd Giants game on his birthday. Its becoming a wonderful traditional. My whole family is wearing Giants colors but I had to give a little respect to my dad's favorite beloved Mets (check out the color of my shoes!)
 |
| Yay! I have a lollipop in my hand! I wonder if mom will let me eat it? |
 |
| The View from our seats. We saw lots of Pandas today! |
 |
| Another family shot! |
.JPG) |
| So exciting! Right before I am about to run the bases! |
|
 |
| Time to eat cake. Yay! |
 |
| Yummy! That cake looks delicious! |
 |
| Make a wish |
 |
| Wow, I did it! Ojiichan let me blow out the candle! |
No comments:
Post a Comment