Well, it was bound to happen. Almost 20 months old and finally my first trip to the Emergency Room. I dislocated my elbow last night and mom and dad rushed me to the ER. It hurt so bad but I tried to be a brave little boy. Luckily everyone at CPMC was very nice and since its a hospital just for children, they were fully stocked with toys, stuffed animals and Thomas the Train videos! Afterwards, mom and dad took me to eat Ramen at my favorite restaurant Chotto. We also had to order mom's favorite Uni to make her happy too. It was a traumatic experience for her as well!
 |
| Playing with the toys in the ER. Check out my official medical anklet. They had all my info already since this was the same hospital I was born in. |
 |
| On our way home. All better now! |
 |
| Yummy Uni! This was for mom! |
No comments:
Post a Comment