Another absolutely gorgeous day in San Francisco. 70 degrees and blue skies are a recipe for great weather and a great weekend!
We started our Satuday with a little Facetime with Grandma. Mom and Grandma Kimotsuki love their new iPhones. In the afternoon, we took a nice stroll down Chestnut and ran some errands. Dad finally got some new light bulbs for the garage and he also go his annual flu shot. I got mine when I went for my 9 month old checkup yesterday. Dad was the last in our family to get his flu shot. Slow poke :)
Later in the afternoon, we found out that Super Duper Burgers is now in the Marina. We just had Super Duper last Sunday, so we decided to try the new Umami Burgers on Union St. Oh.... that's heavanly.
 |
| Facetiming with Grandma. |
 |
| Sometimes you feel like being in the bouncy seat, sometimes you feel like being under it :) |
 |
| Umami Burger. Whos that handsome guy in the background? |
 |
| I'm digging this high chair |
No comments:
Post a Comment