So whats been up? Ive been going through sleep training. Ive been waking up in the middle of the night quite frequently and I dont nap very well during the day, so Mom and Dad hired a sleep consultant. She discovered that I basically have not been eating enough during the day and not napping enough during the day. Those two changes seemed to have helped me sleep better through the night. However, the schedule is so strict that it has not allowed us to venture out as much. Hopefully that will change soon.
My two front teeth are not prominently displayed every time I smile now. Hopefully Mom or Dad can get a good photo for you all to see sometime soon.
Speaking of photos, both Mom and Dad got their new iPhone 4S's last week. Here's a couple of shots from dinner last night at Super Duper.
| I cant wait to get my mouth on those burgers! |
| Hmmm, there they are. How do I get them to feed me one? |
No comments:
Post a Comment