Thursday, May 26, 2011

Back To Work


Well, there's been some good news and some bad new this week. The good news is Grandma Huen arrived from New York this week. It marked her first time in close to 40 years that she's lived outside of New York. Welcome to Callifornia! Can't wait for Grandpa Huen to get here too.

The bad news is Mom officially started back at work today. She left this morning and I miss her terribly. Fortunately Im in good hands with Grandma during the day now.

I went on my first preschool visit this week and Mommy and Daddy hired a preschool consultant to help me get into the right preschool. Who knew there was so much to this process!!!!

Like my pics above? I know you all have seen these before, but Daddy started using Picnik.com to create some nice layouts and tweak my pics. We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment