Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday I had fun celebrating Mother's Day with mommy and grandma.  Daddy told me that I had to be extra good since it was Mother's Day.  So I decided to sleep a little extra and I told Daddy that he was on diaper duty.  Daddy and I went to Starbucks for 1 hour so mommy could take a nap before we went to dinner.  I gave mommy a plant of baby roses with my picture on it at the end of the day.  She loved it!  We also gave Grandma a gift certificate to the Nob Hill Spa.  Hopefully she will take Mommy and the two of them can get pampered one day soon for all their hard work!  I love you Mommy and Grandma!
Oops, I fell asleep during the group picture!


Mommy, here are some roses for you


Big Kiss from Mommy!  My gift was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment