Last weekend, we had another visitor from NYC. Auntie Marianne was in town and stopped by to say hello! We had a lot of fun hearing all about the Paris marathon and to hear about what she's been up to. Can't wait till I get a chance to visit her in NYC sometime!
Last weekend was also the first time Mom and Dad left me with Grandma and Grandpa Kimotsuki. They ventured out to Morgan Hill and stayed overnight at Corde Valle, while I played with Grandma and Grandpa. I tried to be good so that Mom and Dad can plan some future getaway weekends as well. They loved their time off. While it wasn't as sunny as they expected, they enjoyed dining out , breakfast in bed, spending some time at the spa, and even got some a yoga instructor to come by for an hour. I guess the time at the spa wasnt enough so they found their California version of Happy Feet in Milpitas. $20 for an hour long massage. You can't go wrong with those crazy every day prices!
 |
| Mom and Dad's Bungalow at Corde Valle |
 |
| Mom and Dad's patio for their bungalow |
No comments:
Post a Comment