Last night, Mommy and Grandma Kimotsuki gave me my first bath at home. Whoa, that was more fun than I thought. I cant wait for my next one :) We also got our Farm Fresh to You delivery today. There were some funny looking vegetables in there. Mommy followed the included recipe and boy was it yummy. Can't wait for the next delivery!
Mom and Dad have been super busy the past few days. Seems like there is so much stuff that needs to get done. Daddy is getting ready to leave IronPort after 7 years with the company. He's really excited about his new company, but will need to drive really far every day to get there. He's also got a long list of things to do like filling out pre-school applications (yes....Im only 2 weeks old). Mommy has been really busy too. She's been coordinating all the things that need to happen with selling our house in New York City and moving all our stuff in that apt back to San Francisco. Next week, many of Mommy's work friends from New York are coming to visit me! Im so excited to meet them in person. I spent so much time listening to them when Mommy was still in New York and I was in her tummy. Now I will be able to see them.
No comments:
Post a Comment