Monday, February 7, 2011

Its Monday so its almost the beginning of week 3 of my short life

Yesterday, my family went out to the farmers market while I stayed home with Daddy. We love all the fresh fruit and vegetables.  While they went shopping, I played with the colorful octopus you see in this picture. I cant really see what Im looking at but I can make out the bright colors. When Daddy moves the octopus around, I follow it with my eyes. He smells so good too! Uncle Bill gave me my octopus friend to play with before I left New York. I miss New York.


Congrats to Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers!  We had some Patxi's pizza while the we watched the game with Grandma and Grandpa Kimotsuki. Love Chicago Style Pizza! I think the pizza was a little much for my little tummy though. I had a record number of poops today :(

Mom and Dad were also getting to know their fairly new camera. They still havent quite figured it out yet. Shutter speeds, aperture settings, ISO, etc.....Seems like a lot to learn for them. Here are a few shots that they took after the game tonight. Tomorrow, Daddy has to go to work, but Mommy , Grandma and Grandpa are still going to watch me. Im sure they will continue to fight over who gets to change my diapers, feed me by the bottle, and hold me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment