Mom said that we had a record days for poops today. Getting close to double digits. I guess that milk just flows right through me. Mom and Dad are also really pooped. I think I just need to let them sleep a little tonight.
Mom got a call from the movers today. Our stuff from New York is in San Jose and will be in San Francisco later today. Dad has to get the house ready to move some of our stuff to Grandma Huen's place in Oakland. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day!
Mom and Dad are also going to meet with our photographer on Monday. Last week, we had a little photo shoot at home. I'm so excited to see the pics, I can poop in my pants. Oops, I just did....
Speaking of pics, here's one that Dad took of me and Mom last week!
Beautiful picture Sonia! So happy for you! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete