Thursday, February 17, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

Its ugly out there. Rainy, windy and gloomy outside. Mommy told her NY coworkers how beautiful the weather has been the last few weeks in the Bay Area, and this week they all came to SF to find all the rain. She went down to the Westin St Francis yesterday to say hi to everyone. She was only gone for 3 hours, but it felt like an eternity to me. I was good though and just kept Grandma Kimotsuki company.

Speaking of Grandma Kimotsuki, its been really great having her around. She helps Mommy and Daddy with so many things. Our favorite thing however is every meal. We all look forward to every meal and wonder whats up her sleeves. Last night it was steak , veggies, and some japanese pork in a broth with daikon. Yum. I think all this great food is helping me put on some weight. I wonder whats for dinner tonight! I hear its lasagna. Woohoo.


Last night Mom and Dad let me play in the Gymini again. I started to figure out that kicking and punching the toys make them move. So cool.

Check out my new kimono from Aunt Kate. They tell me I come from a family of Samurai. They just need to put a little kitana in my hands and I can carry the family tradition.


No comments:

Post a Comment