Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

Daddy said he would help me write something about me everyday. He found this website where I can share my story and pictures. Here is the first pic. My IronPort family sent me these flowers when I was born. Mommy and daddy took me into my new bedroom and took a picture of me with my flowers! I love them.



Yesterday daddy set up the video monitor so that Grandma Kimotsuki can watch me while she is in the kitchen. Mommy and daddy also rearranged all the furniture in the bedroom. Ive  been peeing alot and mommy and daddy wanted to make sure that I dont spray the rug and Mommy's clothes in the closet when they are changing my diapers. We also watched the Cal vs Arizona basketball game. What a game. If only I could get out of my diapers and convince coach Montgomery that I can play, Im sure I would have lead Cal to victory. However, we lost in triple overtime. Great show young  bears!

Today is Super Bowl Sunday. Im really looking forward to my first Super Bowl. We are rooting for Aaron Rodgers because he's Daddy's favorite Cal alumni in the NFL. Daddy also bought me some new born Cal gear online last night. I cant wait for that picture to get posted! Go Bears!

Grandma and Grandpa Huen also bought there tickets yesterday to come to San Francisco. I can t wait to see them for the first time on February 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment