Two days into the 2011 MLB season, Daddy and I have watched about 3 or 4 games now. We watched the fish down our beloved Mets , watched the Sox take on the Rangers, and watched Jonathan Sanchez throw a pretty good game last night. Daddy signed us up for MLB.TV so we can watch more games and we are loving every minute of it. We are watching the replay of yesterday's Blue Jays game as we put up this blog entry!
The last few days have been unbelievably hot in San Francisco. We had to bring up the fan and place it near the french doors get the air circulating in the house. No need for air conditioning in San Francisco, but why it took us 13 years of living in SF to buy a fan, I dont know. In fact, the fan we do have wasn't even purchased in SF. We brought it over from NY when we sold our apartment there.
Mommy and Daddy figured out that I love it when my legs are squished up. I love this position!
Mommy and Daddy think I've been getting chubby. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment