Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Fun

What a fun weekend. I wish the weekend wouldnt end.

Saturday was our day out. I took my first shopping excursion. We spent most of the day in Union Square. My feet were so tired from all the walking around! I had my eye on some great items at Barney's though. I thought about opening up my first charge card but couldnt talk Mommy and Daddy into letting me do it. Here is a photo of Daddy and I at Barney's.

All that walking worked up an appetite so we headed down to Roam  Burgers on Chestnut for a quick bite. For all you burger lovers, this is a great place to chow down.


Sunday was a day for visitors. Aunties Mira and Janet spent the afternoon with us. We had a great time and Im looking forward to meeting my buddy Joshua and seeing both Aunties again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment