What another beautiful day in San Francisco. Mommy and Daddy took me out to the Fort Mason farmers market today to buy some fruits and vegetables for the week. Yum. Daddy wore me like an accessory using the Baby Bjorn. It was the only accessory he was wearing that got this much attention! There were so many folks stopping and staring at me. I think they were in just complete shock at how cute I was :)
It was kind of like that at dinner last night too. Auntie Melanie was in town yesterday and came by to say hi. So we all went to dinner and a number of folks at the restaurant also could not believe my cuteness. They were in awe. We had a great meal last night with some great company! By the way, thanks Auntie Melanie for the cute Yahoo onesies! Expect to see them on the blog in the future!
Before we headed out to the Farmer's market today, Mom and Dad took some shots of me while I was getting ready to go out. They seemed to really enojoy this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment