Friday, April 22, 2011

More Visitors!

Its been another busy week. Dad was on Jury Duty this week but finally got excused today. Mom's been busy getting things checked off her check list: setting up a college fund for me, pre school apps, picking up my birth certificate, etc. As for me, Im starting to make some new noises. How exciting.

The past week has been full of visitors too! Last Fri, Auntie Lo came for a visit. It was great hanging out with her. Maybe next time she'll bring the kids too! I love other kids. Just ask Preston, Cosette, and Sierra! They came over today and we had a blast. Uncle Sherman, Auntie Ting, Uncle Ben, and Auntie Julie also came.

I had so much fun getting to know my new friends.  I learned alot about each of them.  Preston LOVES to eat lemons and then makes funny faces afterwards.  Cosette loves to stay at hotels.  Her favorites are the Grand Wailea in Maui and the St. Regis Monarch Beach.  Those are some of mommy and daddy's favorite hotels too.  I also loved playing with Sierra.  She loves touching my spiky hair.

Me and Auntie Lo

Preston, Sierra, Ethan, Cosette

No comments:

Post a Comment