Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day Trips

The family has been taking me out and about the Marina quite a bit this week. Two restaurant outings, a trip to the photo framing store, a little bit of shopping on Chestnut, a trip to Chrissy Field, out to the farmers market. Boy are my stroller legs tired!


I had a few more firsts this week. I flipped my body over so I could get a better look at the TV. For some reason, I really love watching TV! I had my first stuff nose today. Oy vay!

Mommy and Daddy are trying to plan a trip before Mommy has to go back to work. Anyone have any good beachy recommendations where they can take a newborn?

1 comment:

  1. We took M to Hawaii @ 10 months. If you want to stay local, the Intercontinental in Monterey is a GREAT get away & SO conveniently located!

    ReplyDelete