The San Francisco Giants then promptly made it to the World Series. It was a whirlwind week and we watched every game. Last night the champagne started flowing after the Giants swept the Tigers to win their second championship in two years. I sported my orange and black colors to support the team throughout the week!
Finally, this past weekend, we went to the Pumpkin patch (or at least an urban version of one). It was my first time and it was AWESOME!!! Loved it.
| Mom loves pumpkins too! |
| I can stack pumpkins too! |
| I have to move my loot somehow! Why not a wheel barrow? |
| Urban Pumpkin Patch |
| I love orange! |
| That was hard work |
| I hate getting dirty. Here's dad removing the dirt that got in my shoes. |
| Whoa. Scary stuff. |
| Please excuse my hat head |
| Scary face, Dad! |
| Good times. Woohoo! |
| What better way to end the day at the pumpkin patch then ramen! |
No comments:
Post a Comment