Friday, October 12, 2012

Pool Time

The last couple of days has been designated pool days. Fortunately for me, this property has a special pool just for little guys like me. I can walk around in the pool on my own because the water only gets to shoulder depth. Im having the time of my life. I love both the kids pool and going in to the adult pool. There is a lot of screaming going on when I have to leave the adult pool though.

Getting my feet wet in the pool

Fun time with dad

Morning number 2. Getting some much needed energy before heading down to the pool.
Feed me

Smile

I love the water


With grandpa

Catch me if you can

Splashdown

Starting to get sleepy

Let me just get low

Love ya mom

No words needed



I need a nap

Can I go back in please?

Oh yeah, the property has a playground for us little guys too

No comments:

Post a Comment