Mom and Dad woke me up at 6AM yesterday morning to head to the airport. I was pretty tired so I slept a little on the plane.
Mom and I shared a seat, but Mom soon realized who was king and she gave me her seat.
We met up with Grandma and Grandpa at the airport and started our 1 hour drive to the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Kapalua. It took them an extra hour to get our HUGE suites cleaned but it was worth the wait.
View of the property
I need a drink. Its hot out here!
All in all, two 1200 sq foot suites over looking the water for a total of 5 people. Life is good.
Look how long this suite goes! This is just one of the two rooms.
How big is this place? I dont know!
Munch gets aquainted with his bed for 4 nights
Living Room
One of 4 terraces for our rooms
As soon as we all got checked into our rooms, Dad forced as all to get ready to head down to the beach. The below pics and videos are the results.
No comments:
Post a Comment