Sunday, October 14, 2012

Play Time with the Northcotes and Moving to the Four Seasons

Guess what. We had visitors yesterday. Cousin Sophie and family were in Maui too and came to visit us! We had a blast swimming with Sophie, Auntie Karen and Uncle Roman. It was a real Huen family vacation.

Before Sophie came, I spent some time in the pool. I started falling asleep as soon as I came out. of the pool

2 minutes later.....out

Cousin Sophie came!!!!
Hi Unc and Soph


Two Cousins 

Huen Family From Terrace 1

Huen Family Shot from second terrace, Notice the difference in trees?

Family Love



Me and Unc goofing around

Proud Grandparents
Late in the afternoon we checked out of the Ritz and made the hour long drive to Wailea where we checked in at the Four Seasons. Its an amazing property with great service and one of the best views of the sunset.


There was some marshmellos in the room when we arrived. Uh oh, my hand was caught in the cookie jar

Yum

Amazing view from of the pool

Family shot at sunset

Smile guys!

Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment