Our last full day was spent mainly in the hotel room. Unfortunately, I got a bit of a virus so I had to take care of myself. It was not a lost day though, I still had a chance to walk over to the Grand Wailea to feed the fish and got to run around the property back at the Four Seasons.
Top 10 things I will remember from this trip:
1. My first time in the ocean
2. Daily pool time
3. The water slide at the Four Seasons
4. Many elevator rides and the happy dance in the elevators
5. Running down the long corridors at each hotel
6. Chasing Dad near the ballrooms at the Four Seasons
7. Running up and down the long grassy hills at both hotels
8. Bocce balls and balls on the pool table
9. Counting all the steps
10. Fresh pineapple every morning
| Restaurant where the fishies live |
| I got to throw some fish food in |
![]() |
| Here they come! |
| Dad, enough pics, I want to see fish! |
| On our way back to the Four Season. I love running around with little supervision. |
| Dont I look mischievious |
| Clear blue waters behind us |
| Monkey King |
![]() |
| The other set of Huen boys |


No comments:
Post a Comment