Today is Daddy's birthday. Im not sure what we have in store for him yet, but Im sure he will love it. I think I will be a little less fussy today so that he can enjoy his day.
Grandma and Grandpa Huen arrived in San Francisco on Friday. Ive been having lots of fun getting to know them. I think I greeted them with a burp and a poo. Everybody I meet these days get the same greeting. I do not discriminate. Auntie Karen came over yesterday too. She brought the best dim sum from Alameda. Yum.
Check out the cool outfit from Auntie Connie when she came to visit. Im practicing how to hail a cab so that when I go to New York City later this year, I can help Mommy and Daddy out. What cab driver wouldnt want to stop for someone that looks like me!
I love this blog, I really enjoyed the pictures...the cab onesie looks cute on him! He is too cute, love his facial expressions. Wow, it looks like everyone is busy these days.
ReplyDelete