Little babies don’t do much,
They sit and stare and sometimes clutch.
They eat and sleep and eat some more,
They are quite content upon the floor.
They drink and belch and blink their eyes,
They fall asleep to lullabies,
They don't speak up or say a peep,
While snuggled softly in their sleep.
So babies may not do a lot,
But still they fill your every thought
For babies are the greatest part,
Of your day, of your life and even your heart
Its been a beautiful week in San Francisco. Im looking forward to getting out and about this weekend. I get to meet my buddy Preston on Sunday. He's turning one. In the meantime, Im just enjoying my tummy time and chomping on my fist when I need to soothe myself. Im smiling so much these days that mommy and daddy cant take it. They just bowl over laughing. Mom's also got me grooving to some Britney Spears. I can really shake my booty. I also finally started to fit into my IronPort onesies. Fits like a glove!
Look at all of Little E's hair! He is the perfect mix of both of you! :) Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete