Monday, September 12, 2011

Central Park Zoo

The second to last day was spent at Bloomingdales, Barney's and my favorite...Central Park and the Central Park Zoo. It was a nice day so after a little bit of shopping, we took a stroll through Central Park. Dad stopped and we played on a park bench before heading over to the zoo. I've never seen so many animals in my whole short life! Then on the way home, Dad saw another celebrity. Dad said some people liked to call him King James, but his real name was Lebron.

Tomorrow we head home in the evening. I wonder what Dad has in store for us during the day....

Central Park!

My ticket to the zoo.



Ooooh.I like Polar Bears!

Im getting tired. Hey you can see City Spire in the background. 

Ad for Kagoshima in Times Square. Thats where Grandma and Grandpa Kimotsuki are from.
 Hey that looks like the kuru kuru sushi place below.

Me and Dad in front of the hotel. Marriott Marquis.

No comments:

Post a Comment