Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday - New York City

Im just a little man in a big city. I feel so small.
Our trip to New York City is winding down. We fly home on Tuesday. Today, we went to see Auntie Marianne and Uncle Paul. It was fun to visit their place (on the other side of the same block that Daddy and Mommy lived on) and then it was off to lunch at one of our favorite ramen places, Menchanko. Mom and Dad love that place so much they went to the one in Honolulu too (but just for a photo opp).

Me with Auntie Marianne and Uncle Paul

Black and White shot of the 3 of us. By the way, they got me this outfit from the company they work at. Ralph Lauren.

Ohhh, furry rugs. My favorite.

You gotta start your day off with a cup of joe

Lucky us. We found a free table in Times Square

Mom, can we go to Bergdorf again. Its right over there!


I loved this chair Bergdorf Men's.

Welcome to our world of toys!

Dad, can I have this monkey. I promise I'll take care of it.

Mom and Dad said Id find Smurfs in Columbus Circle yesterday. I found them at FAO Schwartz.

All these dogs remind me of Uncle Mike's apartment

Cool tiger, but Id rather ride the Lion.

These pics were from yesterday. I forgot to upload them last night. I guess I was getting too tired at Midnight when I did the blog entry. Anyway, enjoy!

Me and Mom at Radio City. She promised to take me to see Elmo
next time he's at Radio City.

Our second favorite restaurant in NYC. Le Berenadin

Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment