Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tahoe Part Deux and Tomales Bay

We concluded our trip to Tahoe late Sunday morning. It was a great time out. I loved crawling around that nice big house and climbing the stairs to the second floor. It was great seeing everyone. I know I especially loved playing with other folks that live so close to the floor like me (Mookie, Sasha, Cody and Homer)!



It was also a time to celebrate Grandma Kimotsuki's birthday. Nothing says happy birthday like a birthday cake and family.

Cool candles....Better blow them out fast before they melt.

Hmmm, I wonder if the there any treats over there. Mom wont let me eat this cake.


Where's uncle Michael?
Well, our trip home was definitely took us a while. We made a big detour as we attempted to avoid the 80 traffic around the Bay Bridge. So instead, we decided to take the Golden Gate Bridge back to San Francisco. On the way, we had a craving for oysters. So what better place to visit than Tomales Bay and gobble down some oysters. Afterwards we took highway 1 and enjoyed the scenic views all the way back to San Francisco.

You'd look a little grumpy too if you were sitting in a car seat for 3 hours just to get to Tomales Bay

Oysters...the bbq variety

Oysters.....the raw variety

Dad and I at Hog Island Oysters!

The view on the drive home

No comments:

Post a Comment