Friday, September 9, 2011

GS

Day 4 in NY: Dad's been trying to work and watch me during the day in the hotel room while Mom is working with her Goldman co-workers at her conference. Mom sounds busy and is super tired at night. I'm sure I'm not helping cause I'm still stuck on California time. I've been going to bed around midnight in New York. Mommy's paying the price the following day. Even Dad doesn't get his first cup of coffee until about 3 in the afternoon every day. We are all still managing to enjoy ourselves in New York. While I love all the lights and sounds of the big city, what I love most is being able to meet all of Mom and Dad's friends in New York city. During the conference I got to meet some of Mommy's co-workers and they showered me with hugs and kisses. Last night, we had a little family get together at Auntie Jana's. Auntie Connie was there with Ryan, Alex and Uncle Jerry. Auntie Jana hosted along with Uncle Ricky and Chayse.



What a beautiful apartment. My favorite was the play room though. Dad took me to the big Toys R Us in Times Square yesterday, but that was not as much fun as this play room! Mom , Dad....take note.
I loved being able to roam around the apartment and I loved playing with all the other kids. Its been the highlight of my trip so far.

Mom, hurry up and buy a new place. I need a pad like this!


Tons of room for lots of kids to play in here. Here's Alex and Chayse watching a video.
Auntie Connie with Ryan. I cant wait until Im that big!

Me hanging out with Chayse. She leaned in for the photo opp :)

No comments:

Post a Comment