Great weather, check
Beautiful scenery, check
Wonderful accomodations, check
Great company, check
Birthday celebration, check
My criteria for a great weekend getaway was completely fulfilled this weekend. It was a weekend of rest and relaxation for the entire family in beautiful Lake Tahoe. It was my first trip up in to the mountains and Im looking forward to the next one. Thank you Uncle Michael and Aunt Sachiko for having us up to enjoy Grandma Kimotsuki's birthday.
The lake was absolutely gorgeous. I brought my swim gear, but after I put my first toe in the water, I decided it was just a bit too cold for me so I didnt jump into the water. Mookie however, had something I didnt have. A lifejacket! So he jumped in and got in a good workout swimming around in that cold water!
 |
| Cool fallen tree |
 |
| The gang on the way to the lake |
 |
| Me and ojichan |
 |
| Horsing around by the water....that water looks cold |
 |
| Mom, can we just play in the sand first? |
 |
| Me and Dad |
 |
| Are you kidding me dad! You want me to go in there? Let me hang out on this rock instead. |
 |
| I didnt like the sand at first, but at the end of the day, I LOVED it! |
 |
| Me and Mom looking dapper at the beach |
 |
| Check out Mookie swimming in his life jacket! I want one too! |
 |
| Me and my bud Mookie! I became best friends with Cody, Homer and Sasha too! |
 |
| Back at the house I think I think my lunch gave a little gasp....burp |
 |
| Lets go for a quick walk! |
 |
| Me and the gang |
No comments:
Post a Comment