Friday, September 9, 2011

First Flight To The Big Apple

The plane ride over from New York was awesome. We had some nice big seats that I could lay down on. The seat was so big that even though I occupied the top half of the seat, Mommy had enough space to sit on the bottom half of the seat. It was quite comfortable for us all. In fact, I slept almost 4 hours on the flight. I was barely up at all. I love flying :)





Getting stuck in traffic on the other hand was not much fun. NY traffic is brutal during rush hour. Two hours later we finally made it to the hotel. While Mom and Dad wanted to go out to eat on our first night in NYC, we decided to eat in instead because of the rain.

The following day, Dad did get us some great eats though. We walked through Times Square on our way to the Time Warner Center. Love the lights! The highlight was the lunch specials at Yakitori Totto. Mom and Dad's favorite restaurant in NYC. Mom was super jealous that we went without her. Later that night, I got to meet Dad's college friend Uncle Dave. Ive heard many stories about him so it was great to finally meet him in person at Bar Americain. I was just glad that we caught him before he left for his vacation in the Caribbean with Auntie Julie :).  I loved the bread at the resteraunt. Ive been eating it for two days now. Chef Bobby Flay was on hand to make sure the bread was up to snuff for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment